As our state transitions from Stay at Home to Safer at Home, the following guidelines must be followed in order to shop safely in our store:
- Staff and customers must wear face coverings; the only exception is children under 12 years of age. This is mandated by both the City of Boulder and Boulder County. Jared Polis, our governor, has issued an executive order that anyone can be asked to leave business establishments if they do not wear face coverings.
- Face coverings must remain on at all times and must cover the nose and mouth; no exceptions. Anyone who has to be asked more than once to comply will be asked to leave.
- Staff must offer and customers must accept a spritz of hand sanitizer when they come through the door; this is to prevent contamination of products and displays.
- Staff and customers must stay 6 feet apart and follow signage and arrows to navigate our store.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by and stay with an adult while in the store. We discourage customers from allowing children under age 12 and without a face covering to touch items in the store.
- Customers are discouraged from trying on items; if an item is tried on by a customer, the customer must take that item to an employee and notify them so we may quarantine and/or sanitize that item prior to putting it back out to sell.
- We are not accepting returns or exchanges at this time in order to lower contamination and infection risk.
- We now have curbside pick-up available during our business hours, which are 7 days a week from 10 AM to 6 PM. At-risk hours are 10 AM to 11 AM every Wednesday.
Thank you for doing your part and keeping our customers and staff safe and healthy!